CRETE AVANT-GARDEA sparkling exclusive resort on the coast of east Crete for the privileged and perceptive inspired by the legendary Cretan hospitality. This unique hideaway, styled after the sprawling palaces of the Minoan kings and Venetian nobles who once ruled Crete, sets new standards of privacy and exclusivity.
Amirandes is surrounded by fragrant gardens of silver-flecked olive trees, tropical palms and flowering shrubs, lapped by azure waters.
Comfortable guestrooms, spacious open-plan suites with white-colored furniture, white wooden floor or fabulous villas featuring exclusive services, indulgent high-tech details, such as private gyms, state-of-the-art bathrooms and hydromassage bathtubs offering direct access to a designated private beach area with gazebos and exclusive beach service.
A unique resort built around water, alluring you at every turn!
• 2 coves of sandy beach
• 212 guestrooms, bungalows, suites and villas, many with private pools
• Enjoy 9 Restaurants & Bars
• 1 Olympic-size pool, 1 children’s pool
• 608m² Elixir Alchemy Spa, Ayurveda customized treatments by Indian therapists, sauna, indoor pool and gym
• Activities, watersports
• Free Wi-Fi
• Grecobaby, Grecoland Kids Club, Grecoteens activities; free kids dining
• Kids Summer Camp Activities: Valencia Soccer School
• Conference & Meeting facilities
• Orthodox Chapel
• Nearby the Crete Golf Club
• Guest portal, 24h WhatsApp Concierge
• Visit the archaeological site of Knossos
• 12Km from Herakleion town, 18 Km from Herakleion airport
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Grecotel Hotels & Resorts
Grecotel Hotels & Resorts, the leading luxury hotel collection in Greece, delivers sophisticated lifestyle experiences for travellers in the country's most beloved destinations. After 50 years of dynamic presence in the country, Grecotel has grown to support 12 tourist destinations in Greece. Each of Grecotel's 32 luxury hotels and resorts is a unique architectural experience and a paradise of opulent amenities, gourmet restaurants and elegant details embodying the essence of Greek hospitality. With 16,500 beds, Grecotel Hotels & Resorts accommodate about 350,000 visitors from more than 150 countries every year. The company's assets also include 15,000 m of coastline, 200 restaurants and bars, 10 conference centres with 60 meeting rooms totalling 11,500 m² and 3 thalassotherapy centres totalling 6,500 m².