TAKE ACTION WITH US
Travel and lodging have the potential to transform our lives into something better. However, travelling results to environmental, social, and economic impacts. All of us at GRECOTEL are committed to reducing this impact as much as possible, but as we cannot do it alone, we would like to ask for your contribution in this challenging task.
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIONSThe GRECOTEL Environmental Days are held to celebrate nature’s conservation and to inform visitors. A range of exciting eco-activities are organized both within and outside of the Group’s hotels, through an extensive programm aiming to raise awareness among our guests, and educate through plenty of original ideas and participation in innovative research projects.
KIDS ECO LEARNING PROGRAMSEco-learning programs (GREEN DAY & BLUE DAY) are available for guests (and children at the Grecoland Club) on a weekly basis, offering to our younger guests the opportunity to learn about the local biodiversity, including turtles, birds and flowers, as well as local customs and products.
TOGETHER FOR A GREEN WORLDNo act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. During your holiday, YOU may also help us make your vacation friendlier to our planet:
- Try to consume energy responsibly and intelligently (Think of the planet).
- Make sure to close the balcony door of your room when the air conditioning is working.
- Maintain your air conditioning unit’s temperature 23°C (better system efficiency).
- Use water responsibly.
- Inform us in case of water leakage.
- Reuse body, face, and beach towels.
- Reduce the use of plastic as much as possible.
- Choose to recycle.
- Keep the beach clean.
- Protect animals and their ecosystems.
- Respect and protect the cultural heritage of the local area.