PAY IN ADVANCE AND
Save up to 20% extra discount
Available in all Grecotel Hotels & Resorts
- Savings up to extra 20%
- Kids Go Free
- Grecotel Signature Breakfast
Plan your next vacation early and take advantage of our Prepaid Early Booking Offer!
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
Kids go free
FREE KIDS DINING in the "Tasty Corner", free Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens (selected hotels)
KIDS STAY FREE parent’s room (age restrictions apply, selected hotels)
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST: A large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties. Occasionally and under specific circumstances might be adjusted to the government’s health protocols and guidelines.
ADDITIONAL MEAL OPTIONS
HALF-BOARD: Guests who opt for our Half Board meal plan can enjoy dinner or lunch at selected restaurants. (Available at selected hotels)
THE DINE CLUB: Enjoy a wide range of incredible privileges. The Dine Club scheme allows guests to enjoy their meal in exquisite participating restaurants located at nearby Grecotel Hotels & Resorts.
From casual-dining haunts to awarded gourmet venues, each restaurant showcases something truly unique and offers our guests an exceptional experience suited to their individual palate.
Dine-Half-board guests may use their meal allowance in many selected restaurants, where they can select one of our carefully curated menus - without extra charges - or order a-la-carte with a special discount of 20€ per person (children 10€).
(Available at selected hotels in Corfu, Crete & Peloponnese)
COMFORT ALL-IN PACK: For an absolute carefree holiday experience upgrade to the new "COMFORT-ALL-IN-PACKAGE". In addition to the dinner offered in your Dine Club or Half Board package, you will enjoy lunch, drinks & beverages as well as snacks throughout the day.
LUX ALL-IN LIVING: An outstanding food and beverage selection, including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options, snacks at set times, unlimited drinks, a remarkable range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices.
(Available at Lux Me White Palace, Lux Me Dama Dama, Lux Me Daphnila Bay, Olympia Oasis & Kos Imperial)
ALL INCLUSIVE: The all-inclusive includes full-board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) plus snacks, ice creams, alcoholic & soft drinks, hot & cold beverages. Water, soft drinks, beer and wine are included at lunch and dinner.
(Only at the All-inclusive Resorts)
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: Travel in style while taking advantage of complimentary airport transfers (selected hotel).
Booking period until February 28th, 2021.
Stay period April-October 2021.
Minimum stay restrictions may apply.
Valid for limited number of rooms.
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. The offer is non-refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation.The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.
COVID-19, GRECOTEL STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
At Grecotel Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority has always been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees. A cohesive plan has been implemented to our hotels, which includes enhanced health and safety guidelines for all guests and employees, without making any compromises on the quality of our guests’ experience. We look forward welcoming you to a Safe Grecotel Holiday!
View our commitment >