Set on a 500-acre wooded estate along a gorgeous stretch of beach on the Greek mainland’s most beautiful coast, the Olympia Riviera Resort is a glimpse of Elysium. A shoreline settlement of dazzling, cascading pools and cool breezes. A place of memories and moments – weddings, honeymoons, family holidays, and anniversaries – steeped in wonder and romance.
Olympia Riviera Resort is one of those magical places designed to be all things to all people, divinely peaceful and stylish. Gold-colored sand and soft rolling dunes edged by pines, while stately palms inject an exotic note to the meticulously landscaped grounds with the jaunty flowers and lush greenery.
This stunning pristine setting has been transformed into a magical resort whith sweeping view of the Ionian Sea from every room.
The hotel’s design, with its porticoes, broad terraces, marble floors, high ceilings, and skylights draws inspiration from the Peloponnese’s history as it blends the ever-present influences of ancient Greece with elements of medieval castle architecture.
This amazing luxury resort in Peloponnese is a wondrous place, composed of five distinct environments that flow into each other, igniting the senses:
Mandola Rosa suites & villas
Olympia Riviera Thalasso
Elixir Thalassotherapy Center
Olympia Convention & Hotel Park
- On a 500-acre wooded estate along a sandy beach facing the Ionian islands
- Right on a 10 km stretch of thick sandy beach ideal for children
- Stunning extensive pool landscapes & spacious sun terraces
- Elegant seaview guestrooms, family friendly bungalows, exclusive suites & waterfront villas with private pools
- Great choice of varied dining with 15 uniquely appointed restaurants & bars
- 4,500 sq.m Elixir Thalassotherapy Center
- Great Clubs: Grecoland for Kids & Teenagers’ Club 4U
- A wide range of sports & watersports facilities including Olympia Equestrian Stables, tennis courts, archery, multisport area
- Olympia Convention Center accommodating 3.000 persons
- Day & Evening entertainment
- Easy walking distance to Arkoudi village
- Excellent base for excursions
- Environmentally awarded hotels
Ryanair flights from UK, Milano and Cyprus to Araxos airport in Peloponnese. (45' distance from Araxos airport to the Resort)