Peloponnese, the homeland of the ancient gods has retained its original character and is largely unaffected by tourism. Every mountain and spring is referred to in the ancient myths. The site of Ancient Olympia, where the Olympic Games first took place, has become a renowned attraction worldwide.
Click here for more information
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Money exchange at reception
- Nearest Bank: 7km
- Auto bank: 7km.
VOLTAGE: Current 220V.
- New flight from Ryanair! From Cyprus, UK and Italy to Araxos airport in Peloponnese. (45’ distance from Araxos airport to the resort)
- Car rental desk in hotel
- Taxi: To Arkoudi (2km): approx. 8€
To Araxos Airport (60km) with Mercedes E200 Taxi -[max. 03 adults or 02 adults +02 children, per taxi], for 90-€, per route
To Gastouni (15km): approx. 18€
To Athens International Airport (280km) with Mercedes E200 Taxi -[max. 03 adults or 02 adults +02 children, per taxi], for 420€, per route
- 24/hr Medical cover. Doctor on call
- Chemist 7km
- Hospital 35km
- Medical center 15km.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel [Greek safety & hygiene laws]