Playground of the Gods
Peloponnese, the homeland of the ancient gods has retained its original character and is largely unaffected by tourism. Every mountain and spring is referred to in the ancient myths. The site of Ancient Olympia, where the Olympic Games first took place, has become a renowned attraction worldwide.
Click here for more information
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Money exchange at reception
- Nearest Bank/Auto bank 12km.
VOLTAGE: Current 220V.
- New flight by Ryanair! From Cyprus, UK and Italy to Araxos airport in Peloponnese. (10’ distance from Araxos airport to the resort)
- Car rental desk in hotel
- Hotel bus twice weekly to Kato Achaia. Regular local bus service from Kato Achaia.
- Bus stop: 2km
- Taxi: Araxos Airport (10km) approx. 30€
To Achaia (12km) approx. 15€
To Patra (35km) approx. 50€
- Medical centre (24 hours) 12 km
- Hospital 35 km.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel [Greek safety & hygiene laws]
Lakopetra, GR-252 00 Kato Achaia, Peloponnese
Tel.: (+30) 26930 51713, Fax: (+30) 26930 51045