GRECOBABY (0-3 years)
We have the solution to travelling with babies & tots! All Grecotel Hotels & Resorts offer the new GrecoBaby equipment including: cots; high chairs; trainer steps; potties; buggies; changing mats; training seats; bottle warmers; baby bathtubs; bouncy chairs; listening devices (some items incur nominal charge)
Requests for GrecoBaby equipment should be made directly to the hotels prior to arrival.
Grecoland: Children under 3 are welcome to use the Grecoland facilities, but must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
Baby Food: The resorts stock international brands of baby food.
GRECOKIDS @ GRECOLAND (3-6 years)
GrecoKids is all about having fun in combination with the Greek culture, its history and its natural environment. Six days a week, GrecoKids can enjoy arts & crafts, water activities, team games, theme events, environmental days, treasure hunts & gardening fun – all at Grecoland.
Sample activities at Grecoland:
Arts & Crafts: Fun from Junk! Table games, Wet-Wet-Wet activities Team & Group Games, Theme days, Greek dancing, Children’s & Family Shows, Family Disco, Environmental Day - Blue Environmental Day - Green.
GRECOJUNIORS @ GRECOLAND (7 – 12 years)
These junior guests love active holidays and that’s just what they get! From the new Discovery Adventures to parties & discos, there is something to occupy them from morning to night. Grecoland organises sports, team games, water activities, creative crafts and whilst playing they are learning about their planet.
Sample activities at Grecoland:
Discovery Adventures (at selected hotels), Arts & Crafts, Table games, Wet-Wet-Wet activities, Team & Group Games, Theme days, Greek days, Family Days, Family Disco, Parents-day-off.
GRECOTEENS (13+ yrs)
From morning to night, there is plenty to keep teens occupied. From beach volleyball, watersports, tournaments, hip hop dancing, Greek dancing, safe internet surfing, parties and dances.
Teen programme includes:
Discovery Adventures (up to 14 years old) at selected hotels, Watersports, Mountain bikes & tours, scuba diving, Tennis, beach volleyball, water polo, table tennis, darts, billiards etc., Aerobics, Fitness Clubs, Tournaments, Karaoke, Hip hop dance, Teen disco, Greek programmes (Greek dances), DVDs
Additional Children’s Facilities
• Child-friendly Blue Flag beaches
• Paddling & children’s pools
• Lazy rivers & waterslides
• Spacious lawns & gardens
• Family accommodation
• Baby sitting in guestroom
• Infant food (to order in restaurants or at the hotel shops)
• High chairs in all restaurants
• Grecoland parties & birthday celebrations
• Tasty Corner – all day drinks & food
• Kids menus in a la carte restaurants.
• Shows & disco for all the Family
• Paediatrician (doctor) on call
• Hotel stores have a range of baby products, such as: Nappies, baby wipes and baby powder, sun care, toys & games, infant food, beach shoes & clothes, bathroom accessories.
• Cinema & DVDs
• Parents-day-off Weekly opportunity for parents to have a romantic evening whilst kids are entertained at Grecoland
• Sports activities including tennis, cycling, volleyball, table tennis, billiards, watersports etc.
(Facilities differ at each hotel)
Golf Academies at Amirandes and Creta Palace provide juniors with the latest technical aids to learn or improve their game. The Academies features practice facilities including a chipping area and putting green. Individual and group lessons are offered for both beginners and more experienced golfers, including children over 7 years old. Lessons are provided by golf professionals, tailored to each player’s level.