Where else can you lie in bed and hear the waves gently lap beneath your private balcony?
El Greco's many returning guests will be pleased to see that there is now an All-Inclusive option so guests may now choose between half-board and all-inclusive option at this favourite family hotel.
You will be delighted with the NEW look in Reception, Lobby Lounges, Restaurants & Bars. A refreshing sea front Pool Brasserie and pool bar to sip cocktails and revel in the beautiful sea views with the impeccable service you've come to expect from Grecotel.
Nestled on the beachfront and framed by fields of golden wheat and red poppies, it offers spectacular sea views from every corner of its magnificent landscape. Stretch out by the pool or stake out your favourite spot on a 400-meter velvet-smooth sandy beach. Long, leisurely strolls in the gentle surf and lazy days spent splashing around in the pool’s shimmering turquoise waters will set your spirits soaring.
It would be easy to do nothing more than sit back and enjoy the excellent service, but this would mean missing out on all El Greco has to offer. There’s an enormous swimming pool, children’s pool, and two sea-front garden pools as well as a tennis club. Hire a mountain bike and explore the area, while lovers of water sports will be in an aqua heaven.
Don’t think adults have all the fun, though. The Grecoland Club offers organized activities for children aged three to twelve years and Tasty Corner offers kids wholesome meals and snacks for free!
- NEW look in Reception, Lobby Lounges, Restaurants & Bars
- ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
- Built along the beach coastline
- On a beautiful, sandy beach
- Infinity pool, tropical seawater pool
& sundeck, children's & paddling pool
- Spacious airy rooms including family rooms
- Choice of waterfront dining & the Agreco farm culinary experience
- Tasty Corner - free kids dining, Grecotel value, Grecoland & Teenagers’ Club 4U
- Premium Plus option
- Wide range of sport & water sport facilities
- Day & evening entertainment
- Guests return year after year
- Best sunsets on Crete
- Environmentally awarded hotel