The Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso literally tumbles down the green hillside overlooking Dassia Bay. From the main building high up the slope to the garden bungalows hidden amongst the mature gardens, the fresh scent of pine fills the air.
It’s easy to relax in such a setting - and it’s made even easier with the Elixir ThalassoSpa and the attentive service.
For those who like more active holidays, our all inclusive hotel in Dassia Bay has one of the best selections of sports and entertainment programmes.
Of course there’s also plenty to see outside our Dassia Bay hotel: the French, Venetian and British occupations have left their mark on the architecture in Corfu Town whilst many of the inland villages continue in true Ionian style.
AT A GLANCE
- A spectacular setting among mature gardens with olive & pine trees that lead down to extensive seaside sunbathing facilities
- A tranquil private sandy beach, naturaly shaded
- Large swimming pools, children & paddling pool with sweeping views & an indoor thalasso pool
- Family-friendly rooms & bungalows in beautiful gardens
- Grecoland for Kids & Teenagers’ Club 4U
- Elixir Thalassotherapy Spa
- Outstanding sports facilities: Tennis park, watersports, basketball, Mini-Soccer, Diving etc
- Various day & evening programs for the whole family
Download here the hotel's brochure: